- A speculation inflated real estate market, with soaring taxes.
- The ever popular Gay Marriage issue.
- Bills catering to criminal aliens, by offering in state tuition rates.
- State legislators, who fail to pay their own tax share, while raising ours and routinely breaking promises that they wrote into law.
- A US senate delegation comprised of a homicidal drunk and a Brahmen bozo, who doesn't show up for work most of the time.
- Hideous state authorities, maintaining a perpetually broken crumbled road system, so they can justify the existence of their bureaucracies.
- State agencies that define the meaning of rude, expensive and totally unresponsive.
- A voting system rife with corruption, union thugs and intimidation. This means going to the polls, to change the system, only to find over half the hacks are running unopposed.
What's not to Love?