- Countless attempts to defame our military, by the press.
- Fake documents pushed by CBS over President Bush's Guard service.
- Reporters trying to push a fictitious death toll of Hurricane Katrina, and paddling canoes through 12 inches of water, across the camera lens.
- Frequent photo and image doctoring by Reuters and AP trolls.
- The recent NBC attempt to solicit fabricated racism at NASCAR
- And just today, there is a reporter for the
chronicle, obviously suffering from some rare form of sexually transmitted encephalitis, who is arguing that since the KY lubrication level on our southern border dropped from 99.9% to 97.6%, we are now responsible for an increase in the death toll of criminal aliens, who put themselves in harm's way. San Francisco