Monday, May 15, 2006

Be Patient

I have to work on a post on the President's recent speech, regarding illegal immigration. Unfortunately, all of the capillaries in my eyeballs are gorged with the blood of rage.

The resulting pressure has distorted both of them. Since this shifts the optical focus point, I needed this large font to actually read what I am typing.

The delay is simply a matter of biology, fluid mechanics and the physics of Washington politics.

Sorry.

Meanwhile, here is a sample of our new border security fence:

---------------------
404 Forbidden

You have been denied access to the services of America.


If you are not automatically re-directed to citizenship

Click here, or here.



Si le no vuelven a dirigir automáticamente a la ciudadanía chasque aquí, o aquí.


Thank you for your patience while we re-route public opinion.



6 comments:

Tyler said...

I didn't watch it. I knew it would be bullshit.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I was at the pistol range and didn't see it, but I agree with Ty's sentiments. I knew it would be all talk, no substance.

Insolublog said...

tylerd - And you would be correct.

wyatt - I should consider learning about pistol ranges.

a4g - Heh. But my insatiable curiosity would have brought me to a transcription. Then I would be blind and deaf. Hmmmmm...

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Insol, amen to your post.

If you were blind and deaf, wouldn't that make you a politician?

Dr. Phat Tony said...

Blind and deaf does not a politician make. He would also have to be willing to sell himself like a $2 prostitute.

Insolublog said...

CUG - Now there is an ugly thought.

DPT - Whew! I thought I might be gravitating to politics. Guess not.